Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Week #5 Schools Around the World

For my Edublogs Challenge this week I thought it would be a cool idea if everyone could fill in a form about what there typical school day is like! Feel free to leave any extra info about your school in your country down below! Or any help with the form!
Enjoy!
Click here to fill in form!

P.S. Thanks to all my writing buddies whom I've been keeping in touch with! It's a lot of fun!
Check out Ava's Blog here!
Check out Emily's Blog here!
Check out Liv's Blog here!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Allie,

    I'd love to check out your form but I got this error message "You need permission
    This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation."

    Perhaps you could ask your teacher how to change your settings?

    Thanks!
    Kathleen Morris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kathleen,
      I've just changed the settings! Would love if you could give it a go now?!

      Delete
    2. Hi Allie,

      Thanks for fixing it. What a wonderful quiz!

      I was confused about this word regarding uniforms 'mufti'. I've never heard of it before. Does that mean casual clothes?

      I also love the way you've linked to your friends' posts in your post.

      I'll share this example in the next STUBC blog post on Sunday!

      Best wishes,
      Kathleen Morris

      Delete
    3. Yes, it means your own clothes in this context. The word has military origins. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mufti_(dress)

      Delete
  2. These were such interesting questions Allie!

    ReplyDelete