Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Term 2 Reflection

The past term in Room 14 has been a busy one! Some of the big events from this term is Student Led Conferences, Technology, Algrego the Magician, James Hargest Trials, Winter Sports and Practices, House Choir's Practice, Our Human Body Unit, ePro8 Practice and much more. We are also about to start our Puberty Unit and Self Defence.

My Highlight so far From Term 2

My Highlight in Term 2 so far has probably been House Choirs Practice, I am so excited for the final show (GO RATA!)! I also really enjoyed Algrego the Magician (although I was SSOOOO terrified of the birds!). One of my biggest fears is being with a flying animal in enclosed spaces so when Algrego was using birds in his magic act, I was SO scared when they might have flown around the hall, especially when one big bird kept chirping very loud (they didn't thank goodness!)!

This term I have also enjoyed Student Led Conferences and organizing ourselves for the presentation. Something else that was interesting and fun was Literacy Circles in Reading and working on our independent learning in Room 14.

Thanks everybody for reading my reflection! Thanks to Miss Taylor and Mrs Garrett for helping us learn! If anyone reading this has a blog they would like me to check out feel free to leave them below!

Here are a couple of my classmates AWESOME blogs:
ASHOK'S BLOG  
PIERA'S BLOG
MONICA'S BLOG

Thanks,
allie xoxo :)

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a great term so far Allie,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i’d love if you could leave a link to your blog xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great reflection Allie! You really put a lot of effort into it! - Zoe I

    ReplyDelete